YouTube Creative Manager
Night Media is a multimedia talent management company and creative outpost for the largest creators on the internet. Night Media launches digital creators to the forefront of popularity through entrepreneurial ventures and business management. The company has grown to represent clients in multiple verticals including gaming, lifestyle, and technology.
This listing is on behalf of a client of Night Media. While Night Media may assist in the recruitment process for this listing, we may not have the final decision in filling this position.
This position is looking for an experienced Creative Director to work for a popular comedy YouTube channel. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, a masterful multi-tasker, thinks outside of the box, and has excellent adaptability. Professional experience with the YouTube platform from a creative perspective is a must. Ability to manage a team and multiple projects is also must.
- Manage creative life cycle of a video from start to finish, will include instances of adhering to parameters based on brand deals and/or partnerships.
- Thumbnail ideation driving maximum click-through (ability to craft thumbnails is a plus).
- Video concept direction that fits our brand, content, and current YouTube trends.
- Ability to title/tag/hashtag videos for optimized discoverability and higher views.
- Understanding of the inner-workings of YouTube as a business - this includes but is not limited to concepts like CPM’s, copyright/image rights usage, brand integrations, monetization of videos, branding, & merchandising.
- Staying up to date on current trends, algorithm changes, user demos, and any other relevant data around YouTube.
- An obsession with YouTube
- Familiarity with all aspects of the YouTube platform
- Preferred 3+ years of experience as a creative lead on design and art direction
- A strong up-to-date online portfolio
- Self-starter, able to think critically and solve problems
- Commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-designers on projects
- Photo/video editing experience (optional but a plus)
Perks available upon interview.