Night Media is a multimedia talent management company and creative outpost for the largest creators on the internet. Night Media launches digital creators to the forefront of popularity through entrepreneurial ventures and business management. The company has grown to represent clients in multiple verticals including gaming, lifestyle, and technology.
This listing is on behalf of a client of Night Media. While Night Media may assist in the recruitment process for this listing, we may not have the final decision in filling this position.
This position is looking for an experienced Production Manager to work for a popular YouTube channel. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, a masterful multi-tasker, thinks outside of the box, and has excellent adaptability. Professional experience with the YouTube platform from a creative perspective is a must. Ability to manage a team and multiple projects is also must. You will handle the life cycle of video production from the concept phase through execution.
- Seeking collaborations
- Seeking new locations to make the videos highly produced
- Logistics for traveling
- Full end to end production from pre to post
- Plan and lead the direction of day-to-day projects, strategy, budgeting and expansion.
- Liaise closely with all employees and contract workers on behalf of the creator
- Compile, manage and analyze operational duties and maximize workflows while searching for new, effective ways to improve processes.
- Work closely with content teams to support new, upcoming and retired content
- Identify opportunities to improve communication, workflow, facilities, process, tools, documentation, etc. and guide the changes
- Manage daily communications and scheduling
- Manage content production team beginning in the idea phase, through production, and finalizing the execution.
- Unparalleled leadership qualities
- 5+ years of experience as an operations professional
- Strength in your adaptability and understanding the needs of a growing business
- Self-starter, able to think critically and solve problems
- Commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Ability to communicate effectively between employees and contractors on projects
- Familiarity with all aspects of the YouTube platform - especially from an operational standpoint
Perks available upon interview.