Night Media is a multimedia talent management company and creative outpost for the largest creators on the internet. Night Media launches digital creators to the forefront of popularity through entrepreneurial ventures and business management. The company has grown to represent clients in multiple verticals including gaming, lifestyle, and technology.
This listing is on behalf of a client of Night Media. While Night Media may assist in the recruitment process for this listing, we may not have the final decision in filling this position.
A high profile company is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to assist with day-to-day operations for the company's executive officer(s). The candidate will need a minimum of 5 years of experience, bonus points if the experience has been served in the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, manage multiple calendars and provide world-class assistance with company projects as well as personal duties for the executive office. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, a masterful multi-tasker and has excellent adaptability. They will be responsible for managing daily schedules, travel, emails and additional tasks while maintaining confidentiality and upholding professional behavior while representing the company. This role is designed to create maximum efficiency for the entire team.
- Act as the point of contact among management team, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage travel and meeting calendars for the Executive Office
- Set meeting times, locations and agendas
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take and distribute meeting notes
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- 5+ years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, Google Apps
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (email heavy)
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum education level: Associate’s degree
- Working knowledge of influencer marketing, branding, gaming and social media platforms preferred
- Interest in Youtube and new media platforms similar to it
Available upon interview.