Night Media is a multimedia talent management company and creative outpost for the largest creators on the internet. Night Media launches digital creators to the forefront of popularity through entrepreneurial ventures and business management. The company has grown to represent clients in multiple verticals including gaming, lifestyle, and technology.
The ideal Talent Coordinator is highly-motivated, able to think on their feet, and excels in a fast-paced environment working alongside a growing team. The candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and understands the communication needs of multiple clients. On top of that, the ideal candidate must have extraordinary organizational skills, multitasking skills and remain detail-oriented at all times. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of YouTube, TikTok and other digital media platforms - from talent, brands and latest trends on the platform. Show us that you read the job posting: Attach another document alongside your resume and tell us your favorite creators on Youtube and/or TikTok and your thoughts on the platform.
- Stay informed on latest trends revolving around YouTube, TikTok
- Identify potential talent and brands to utilize on YouTube, TikTok
- Identify inbound opportunities across multiple clients.
- Track and process multiple deals using internal systems.
- Generate market research identifying popular trends.
- Create and maintain reports on brands that are active in the industry.
- Provide backend support to the team's internal efforts for client growth.
- Support clients and their internal teams on a daily basis.
- Assist other coordinators and managers in day-to-day operations.
- Execute all client-facing duties, including business procurement, as well as fostering ongoing business relationships and negotiating service agreements
- Deep knowledge of YouTube, TikTok from a business and consumer perspective.
- 2+ years of talent management/influencer marketing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Deep knowledge of YouTube from a business and consumer perspective.
- High level of understanding of all digital media platforms.
- Incredible communication skills, both oral and written.
- Extreme discretion; ability to handle confidential information.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Eagerness to learn from some of the top digital talent managers in the industry.
- Work hour flexibility
- Elective Health Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Online Learning through Skillshare
- Mental Health Support through Calm
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Bill Stipend
- (Mostly) Healthy Snacks
- Casual Environment - don't stress about your dress!