YouTube Project Manager
Night Media is a multimedia talent management company and creative outpost for the largest creators on the internet. Night Media launches digital creators to the forefront of popularity through entrepreneurial ventures and business management. The company has grown to represent clients in multiple verticals including gaming, lifestyle, and technology.
This listing is on behalf of Meatball, Inc. While Night Media may assist in the recruitment process for this listing, we may not have the final decision in filling this position.
Meatball, Inc. is looking for an organized, and experienced project manager to join a fast-paced, creative team. Must have a passion for YouTube and a good understanding of the platform, as well as the gaming space along with a drive to continuously grow and deliver the latest and greatest content. This position requires you to have previous professional work experience with a YouTube channel, MCN, or company. As the project manager, you will be responsible for overseeing projects from both the production and creative sides of development. On top of that, you will help lead our development teams as well as our contractors.
- Managing production shoots and coordinating with production and creative teams
- General logistics for the company
- Full end to end production management from pre to post
- Plan and lead the direction of day-to-day projects, strategy, budgeting and expansion.
- Liaise closely with all employees and contract workers
- Manage contractors time, scheduling and budget for their work
- Compile, manage and analyze operational duties and maximize workflows while searching for new, effective ways to improve processes.
- Work closely with content teams to support new, upcoming and retired content
- Identify opportunities to improve communication, workflow, facilities, process, tools, documentation, etc. and guide the changes
- Manage daily communications and scheduling
- Manage content production team beginning in the idea phase, through production, and finalizing the execution.
- Unparalleled leadership qualities
- 3+ years of experience as an operations professional
- Strength in your adaptability and understanding the needs of a growing business
- Self-starter, able to think critically and solve problems
- Commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Ability to communicate effectively between employees and contractors on projects
- Familiarity with all aspects of the YouTube platform - especially from an operational standpoint